Friday, January 13, 2023

Fermentation, Preventing Muscle Loss, Whey Isolate | THRR137

Please Subscribe and Review: Apple Podcasts | RSS Submit your questions for the podcast here News topic du jour: The corporate capture of the nutrition profession in the USA: the case of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Podcast Questions: 1. Fermentation [12:51] Ken says: I bought your book back in 2010, it was my first dive into evolutionary medicine, etc. I’ve been listening to your podcast since. I’m 44, 203 as of this morning, and still competing in the Scottish highland games and playing Rugby. In 2011 I was…

The post Fermentation, Preventing Muscle Loss, Whey Isolate | THRR137 appeared first on Leggings Are Pants.

from WordPress https://ift.tt/QM59pca
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment